The story of a young family told through the eyes of a 21-year-old first time mom

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Counseling

As I sit outside waiting for my lunch break to be over, I've thought about a few things. I've decided to set up an apppintment here at school to get some kind of counseling. It's hard to talk to my family and Frank sometimes. I keep a lot of things bottled up inside and I think I'm just causing myself unnecessary stress. I don't have any major problems, just the normal day to day stressors...school, work, Cecily, Frank, family, myself in general. The only problem is, I can't tell anyone that I want to get counseling or they'll something serious is wrong with. I'm going to set up my appointment, then report back on how it went.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment